Tuesday 1 October 2013

September Advertisers

Hi Everyone!
Today's post is a little different. The past month (September) I decided to do some advertising in my sidebar and you may have noticed the three girls there for the month. So here is a little about them!


My Beauty Edit is run by Becky and has a great mix of beauty and lifestyle posts thrown in!
Visit Becky's blog HERE
Bloglovin' HERE
Twitter HERE



Musings of a Shopaholic Student is run by Pattie and has lots of beauty and fashion post!
Visit Pattie's blog HERE
Bloglovin' HERE
Twitter - HERE



Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion is a fashion blog run by 13 year old Tolly
Here's what Tolly has to say:
"My blog is a fashion based blog which included, fashion designs, trend guides, OOTD'S, wishlists etc - all sorts! I am 13 years old and live in France. I hope you like my blog and if you like I also have YouTube and Facebook!
Visit Tolly's blog HERE
Bloglovin' HERE
Youtube - HERE
Twitter - HERE
Facebook - HERE

Jessica
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment