Sunday 1 September 2013

Big Beauty Haul! ♥

Hello everyone :) ♥
Today I have a haul to share! This is a 'collective' haul as I got all of this stuff over about 4 shopping trips. I'm really happy with everything I bought so thought you might be interested in seeing too :) I am going to do reviews/separate posts on the majority of this stuff shown so let me know in the comments which items you would be interested in me doing reviews of first!
I thought it was about time I tried the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (£13) which is meant to unblock pores and help imperfections. I put my £10 Boots voucher towards something I knew I would get good use out of, the Origins GinZing Moisturiser (£23) which I had a sample of and loved! The gel like formula is what does it for me it's my current favourite! Next up three things from the new A/W Revlon collection; Nail polish in 'Rich' (£6.49) and lip butters in 'Invite Only' and 'Provocative' (£7.99 each) all of which I have a post about coming up very very soon! I also got the Balm Stain in 'Honey' (£7.99) which I have wanted for ages, Revlon is currently 2 for £10 on mascara, nails and lips!
I needed a new big hand cream so thought I would try the new Soap & Glory Hand Dream Super Cream (£7) instead of my usual Hand food. I've only tried this once but so far I love it! Bourjois were doing the buy two products get a free pair of sunglasses offer so I got a Colour boost lip crayon in 'Fuchsia Libre' (£7.99) as it was on introductory offer still where I got it, I then spotted the 1 seconde nail polish in #14 (£5.99) which is soo pretty and it's currently on my nails. The free pair of sunglasses are just how I like them and came in a peach faux leather case with a pretty design on! Finally, I got two of the new L'Oreal glitter polishes in 'Scarlett Tinsel' and 'Sequin Explosion' (£4.99) which I can't wait to wear :D

Finally...an impulse purchase in Boots when we were about to go home was this gorgeous YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in shade 06! It's such a gorgeous deep pink which I will be doing a full post on soon too!

So, that's what I've been buying recently! I am now holding out until lots more Autumn/Winter collections start coming out...must start researching them all soon so I can make a list of what I want haha.

Hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know what you have been buying lately!

Jessica
xox
Don't forget to check out this months large advertiser, My Beauty Edit

9 comments:

  1. OOh now this is my kind of haul... I am debating the S&G hand cream, it smells lovely xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a review of the La-Roche Posay product as I have the same type of skin as you and would love to know your thoughts. And that YSL lipstick looks so glamourous!

    Carro Blogs Here
    - I'm hosting a giveaway at the moment so please go check that out

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic haul! All the polishes look gorgeous. I'd most like to see a review of the GinZing moisturiser. I've tried the sample and loved it but would love to know what it's like with more regular use. :)
    Ra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I'm craving a YSL lippie at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got some lovely things!

    Can't wait for a review of the Ginzing Origins cream!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you got such nice things, i have wanted to try a ysl lipstick for so long i think sometimes impulse purchases on things like that are so fun lol

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with the effaclar DUO, it really clears up my skin. But I was wondering how much does it cost in the UK ?

    http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. que delicado y encantador blog!
    Saludos...
    Esmeralda Rubi
    http://entrezapatosyvestidos.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo love the lippy. You are going to love the Revlon Stain.. :)

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete