Friday 5 April 2013

NOTD ♥ Barry M 'Kingsland Road'


Boots are currently having a 3 for 2 across all makeup ranges which worked out very well as I wanted to try one of the new textured polishes and a gelly hi shine so I decided to get another polish which worked out free. Oh 3 for 2 I love you! 

The first I've tried is the textured finish polish in Kingsland Road which is a pale pink.  I LOVE the colour it's lighter than the other baby pink I have which is too 'bright' for my liking being a pastel. This applied well and I used two coats. I expected it to be a pain to take off, it definitely did not come off like a creme finish but was no way near as hard as a glitter.


I know some people don't like the textured finish nail trend but I like it. Some of the finishes coming out are...questionable but on the whole I like it and don't have a problem with the gritty feel of this polish in particular nor others I've tried.

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. It's different...but i like it! Such a nice colour too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same. I didn't think I would get it but no harm in trying new things! x

      Delete