Sunday 7 April 2013

Butterfly Button Cupcakes


Hi everyone, wow I cannot believe it's ---pm already. The days are whizzing by since the clocks went forward. Today was a nice day so me and my mum went to a local garden centre then when we got back decided to go to Hobby craft. I got some fondant icing there and a new icing tip which I wanted to get so when I got home I decided to bake some cupcakes.

This was my first proper attempt at decorating cupcakes and also, the icing turned out really well for my first go as it's the perfect style I wanted. Usually my cakes turn out good but today they over flowed and sunk so didn't look good - typical on the day my buttercream (which never works out) goes well! Oh, I also got a electric hand whisk as I've wanted one for a while. I didn't know how I would get on with it so just got an Argos value one for £5.99 and so far so good.

Here are my three best cupcakes




I'm really pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to get baking again, I want to master a bow for next time!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing babe! Wish I could bake ��
    You've got such a good blog!!
    Follow mine please? Xxx

    ReplyDelete